Friday 17 July 2015

Hello again.


Long time no see. Does anyone ever feel like they don't know where they're going?

A few weeks ago, I bought (with my remaining funds) a Penny board, or rather, a cheap, Amazon-sourced mock up. It is one of the best things I have ever paid for, not only is it an escape - a literal get-away, but its focused, meditate even. I mean... its a centralising experience.

I only go up and down the back lane of my street. I fall off a lot, the neighbourhood kids zoom past me doing ticks and flips and I cant go fast. When the road dips near the end of the lane the wheels start to wobble and I can feel the vibration through my shoes so after a split second of what I suppose is fear, I jump off, look back and see I've covered maybe three meters (3.5 when I'm reckless).

I'm making a metaphor out of my skateboard. But I don't care.

Anyway I started a new tumblr where I'm posting drawings of people: http://missioncat.tumblr.com/

Have a look if you like.  Don't forget your knee pads.


No comments:

Post a Comment